All types of diets allow you to recover in a short time. Popular short-term weight loss system - Six Petal Diet. It consists of six alternating one-day mono-diets, protein and carbohydrates. The 6-leaf diet, the menu we review every day, allows you to lose a few pounds quickly, but while maintaining it you need to know what to eat and how to prepare healthy meals for everyone. the day.
The importance of diet
What are the six days of this diet:
- Day 1. We eat fish.
- Day 2. Vegetables.
- Day 3. Chicken.
- Day 4. Carbohydrates - based on cereals.
- Day 5. Cottage cheese.
- Day 6. We eat fruit.
The 6 petal diet menu is considered to be very balanced. It saturates the body with proteins and carbohydrates and promotes effective weight loss. Let’s take a closer look at how to eat six "flags" every day.
Day 1 - Fish
Different types of fish based on a diet menu of 6 petals per week on the first day. It is recommended to bake, bake or steam it. During the day you should eat no more than 500 grams of fish. It contains a large number of omega-3 fatty acids necessary for the body, including those that contribute to healthy weight loss. The protein in fish is well absorbed by the body and helps maintain muscle mass during weight loss.
This day's menu may include the following types of fish:
- Dietary fish (fat content 0, 2-4%): pollock, tuna, cod, pike, trout, hake, id, etc. b.
- Protein and fat-rich fish (4-8%): fish, carp, mackerel, pink salmon.
- Oily fish (more than 8% fat). These include herring, salmon, mackerel, halibut, sturgeon, and snakeheads.
The best option is to combine fatty and dietary varieties of fish in one day. To change, you can add seafood to the menu, such as mussels, shrimp, squid. Tea is allowed without sugar, and it is important to have enough clean water. On this day, the body usually does not suffer from stress, because it receives a sufficient amount of protein. On this day, the six-leaf diet menu can be based on the following recipes:
- Cooked trout. Clean the fish, wash it and rub it with a little salt (ideally, you should do it anyway). Bake the trout in the oven until done. Then remove the skin. You can pour lemon juice over the fish to improve the taste.
- Pollack meatballs with herbs. Pass the pollock carcasses through a meat grinder. Finely chop the vegetables, add to the chopped fish, add a little salt and pepper. Divide into small groups, place on a baking sheet and cook until tender.
- Baked pollock. Divide the pollock carcasses into pieces, add a pinch of salt and pepper. Bake in the oven. Finish with fresh herbs.
Day 2 - vegetables
The second day of the diet consists of 6 petals menu vegetables. From them you can make a variety of dishes with minimal use of salt and spices. Other products, including vegetable oil, are prohibited. You can also drink vegetable juices. Vegetables can be cooked, boiled, steamed or eaten raw. They cannot be fried.
You can use any vegetables, including starches. It’s good to combine different vegetables on this day - so you can make the menu different.
When planning menus and recipes for the 6-leaf diet on this day, keep the following in mind:
- The basis of the diet may be a traditional cucumber tomato salad.
- Stuffed pepper. Fill the vegetables with half-cooked cabbage, add tomato sauce and bake in the oven.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Add garlic for seasoning.
- Soups are allowed. We imitate eggplant, onion, carrot and tomato, put them in a pot and cook for about seven minutes.
- Cold soup. Blend bell peppers, tomatoes, onions and herbs in a blender. If you want to make the dish liquid, you can add another tomato.
- Cooked pumpkin is tasty and healthy. Cut it into slices, put on a baking sheet and put in the oven for an hour.
Day 3 - chicken
The third day of the diet was based on the consumption of chicken. You can use fillets and breast. Chicken is low in protein, low in fat and low in carbohydrates, which makes it a popular dietary food. Do not eat more than 500 grams per day. You can use 200 ml of chicken broth. The approximate diet menu for this 6 flags per day can be as follows:
- Breakfast: boiled chicken breast.
- Lunch: chicken fillet baked in foil.
- Lunch: chicken broth, then add a little salt, spices and herbs.
- Lunch: Skinless grilled breast.
- Dinner: a piece of boiled fillet.
Remember to remove the chicken skin, otherwise there is no need to talk about proper nutrition.
You can boil chicken and cook cutlets from it. One of the recipes might be as follows: Put slices of chicken rubbed with spices on a layer of chicken onions. You can add chopped tomatoes on top to give the juice. Simmer on low heat for about two hours.
Day 4 - Dan
A 6-leaf diet with a very simple daily menu will fill your body with useful complex carbohydrates on the fourth day. You can eat a variety of cereals, bran, cereals, sprouted grains, and a few seeds in between. Small kvass is also allowed. On this day, the body is effectively cleansed. The approximate detailed diet menu for 6 petals on this day can be as follows:
- Breakfast: porridge boiled in water.
- snack: buckwheat;
- Lunch: boiled brown rice;
- afternoon snack: oatmeal;
- Dinner: buckwheat.
Between meals, you can eat a small amount of seeds to help fight hunger.
Buckwheat can be prepared as follows: in the evening, shake it, put it in a thermos and pour boiling water in a ratio of 1: 2. Yours will be ready in the morning. You can boil the cereal in a pot and turn it off immediately. After a few hours, the grains evaporate.
We can diversify the menu by making buckwheat meatballs. Cool the buckwheat and grind in a blender. Add onion and herbs and mix again. Now you need to shape the dough and bake it. You can use different cereals depending on what you like best.
Day 5 - cottage cheese
The last day for each of the 6 petals on the diet menu is important, and it actually lowers the curd. For many, this is difficult because not everyone likes to use cottage cheese. To improve the taste, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of low-fat sour cream to the cheese. You can also drink a glass of milk. The cheese itself should be low in fat. This day instructs the body to valuable milk protein. The menu can be as follows:
- Breakfast. cottage cheese with a little yogurt.
- Snack: a glass of milk.
- Lunch: cottage cheese.
- Snack: a glass of natural yogurt.
- Dinner: cottage cheese.
In a day you should eat no more than 500 g of cottage cheese with a fat content of up to 5%. If you feel hungry in the evening, you can drink a glass of kefir. You can add cinnamon to the cheese to improve the taste. Sugar is banned. You may want to consider an interesting recipe like cottage cheese dumplings. Melt the cheese and make a round ball, including cottage cheese. Egg whites can be added to the paste. The balls are boiled in milk for a minute or two.
Day 6 - Fruitful
The six-flag diet, which ends with fruit each day, lasts six days, with fruit being the last. On this day we eat fruit. You can eat them fresh or make a smoothie. For example, put bananas, apples, and kiwis in a blender jar and chop. In fact, different fruits can be cooked this way. You can make a fruit salad by combining different fruits and add lemon juice to it. Freshly squeezed juices are also allowed. A delicious option for this day is a baked apple with cinnamon and quince. Fruits can also be eaten fresh or thawed.
The full menu of the 6-flag diet on this day can be as follows:
- Breakfast: oranges, apples.
- Food: bananas.
- Lunch: fruit salad.
- Snack: a glass of fresh fruit juice.
- Dinner: apple, kiwi and banana smoothies.
Experts advise not to rely on sucrose-rich fruits such as grapes and bananas. Fiber-rich fruits, on the other hand, speed up the weight loss process. Apples and citrus fruits are very useful.
You can cook pears in the oven with a little cinnamon or vanilla. Steamed apples are also a tasty and healthy option. Wash them and pierce them once or twice with a fork. Take the core and put some raisins in its place. Wrap the apples in foil and place in a double pot for 15 minutes.
It is not recommended to abuse physical exercise on this day. Relax and take some time for yourself.
This diet petals 6 petals, we completed the menu for each day we reviewed. The menu can be customized and tailored to your taste, but it should be based only on approved products. You should not change the days of the diet, because the secret of its effectiveness lies in the exact sequence, in particular, in the exchange of proteins and carbohydrates. If possible, and you want to consolidate the result, you can spend another day on a diet that is unloading - drink only water. Of course, the ideal option is a day off. Therefore, it is recommended to start the diet on Monday - it will help you not to get lost.