Many women rely solely on beauty treatments and diets to achieve their ideal weight and body. Here, however, it is very important to fully address this problem and to constantly perform a series of weight loss exercises, especially those related to problem areas - the abdomen and sides - as they deserve special attention and more thorough investigation.
Exercise to lose weight on the stomach and sides: The main causes of fat deposits on the sides and stomach
The female body is designed in such a way that it is constantly preparing for its main function - the birth of a child. And that is due to its conception and feeding. This is the main reason for the regular deposition of subcutaneous fat in these areas.
According to the laws of nature, the woman's body protects the ureter, kidneys and other internal organs from possible infections and hypothermia by creating a layer of fat on the sides and in the abdomen. In addition, the body tries to provide the future baby with the necessary nutritious food in order to ensure normal development in the first months of life. These factors are mainly due to why it can be so difficult to get rid of even small deposits of fat in these areas, especially in the lower abdomen.
In addition to these factors, there are a number of other factors that must be taken into account:
- sedentary lifestyle;
- wrong nutrition;
- metabolic and metabolic disorders;
- hormonal failure.
Basic exercises for losing belly and sides at home
There are a number of well-known stereotypes associated with losing weight in the stomach and sides. One of the most common is that in the daily pumping of the press, a thin waist and a relief stomach with "cubes" are provided for them, and for this they perform an exercise like a "grinder". This is a wrong opinion, since a noticeable reduction in volume can only be achieved by following a certain diet, but physical activity has a positive effect on internal organs, improves the general condition of the body, increases its tone, strengthens muscles and promotes their relief.
A series of effective exercises for the abdomen and sides
To achieve a wasp waist, improve your wellbeing, and keep yourself in good physical shape, you don't have to exhaust yourself with hours of training in health clubs and gyms. All of this can be done at home. Here is an approximate range of gymnastic exercises:
- Plank exercise.Strengthens the muscles of the abdomen, back, lower back and buttocks. If it's a little harder, it's the legs. Execution Technique - I. P. The focus is on pushups (pushups) to stay in this position as long as possible (0. 5 min - 3 min). You can make the exercise more difficult by lifting one of the legs or alternately moving (turning) your body to one side and the other (called the "side plank").
- "Bicycle".The exercise is performed lying on your back. Lift your legs and bend at the knee (roughly at a right angle). Rotate your legs slowly and simulate pedaling a bicycle. When performing this exercise, however, as with all others, special attention should be paid to proper breathing: exhale - tighten muscles, inhale - relax. It has to be done slowly. If you do this exercise regularly, you can build your abs fast enough.
- "Rowing".Or rather, its imitation. Performed while sitting on the floor. At the same time, raise your legs, bend at the knees and straighten with your arms straight to mimic the process of rowing with oars. The recommended number of repetitions is 10-15 times. This exercise not only strengthens the muscles of the abdomen, back, legs, and buttocks, it also allows you to quickly remove layers of fat in the waist.
- Mill.AND. P. - Put your feet shoulder-width apart or a little wider, raise your arms. Perform alternating leanings to the soles of your feet while trying to reach the toes with your fingertips (right hand, left foot, left hand, right foot). Exercise has a positive effect on the internal organs, strengthens the abdominal muscles (oblique muscles) and helps reduce body fat in the waist and lower back.
- "Plow".Done while you are lying on the ground. Slowly raise your legs without bending your knees and lower them behind the can while trying to touch the floor. Remain in this position for 10 to 30 seconds, take several deep exhalations and breaths, contract and expand the diaphragm. When performed regularly, this exercise provides an elastic and relieving abdomen, a graceful waist, and also helps to get rid of pain and discomfort in the spine and lumbar spine.
- "Alternative side leg elevations".Is performed first on one side and then on the other with support at the elbow. Try to lift your leg as high as possible. Do the exercise quickly, preferably 10-12 times. The work affects not only the lateral muscles of the abdomen, but also the legs (external and internal muscles of the thigh). It is important that you pay special attention to your breathing while doing this exercise.
- "Scissors".Lying on your back, both legs raised, alternating between your feet. The number of repetitions depends on your fitness and wellbeing.
It is recommended to perform all exercises in one complex, the duration of which should be on average 5-10 minutes, with the load increasing further.
Exercises for losing weight from the stomach and flanks: Tips from the professionals for fitness equipmentIf you work out in the gym, you can get the results you want faster because the use of special equipment and additional weights makes the workout much more effective. However, you should be aware and take into account that strength training several days after exercise (usually 2 days) affects fat loss and the acceleration of metabolism.
Experienced fitness trainers recommend using the three most effective types of exercise (besides the above):
- Hanging leg raises on wall bars. Grasp the bar with both hands and gradually raise your legs to your chest and slowly lower them down. At the same time, depending on the level of training, the exercise can be performed both with the knees bent at the knees and with the knees straight.
- "Lift your upper body while sitting on the bench while turning it". A standard exercise performed in a sitting position on a low bench, with your feet locked and hands locked behind your head. As you lift your torso and bend forward, try to reach the knee of the leg with your elbow (right elbow, left knee and vice versa).
- fitness ball exercises. They are considered to be very effective for strengthening the abdominal muscles, for losing weight and for relieving the stomach. This is achieved by the fact that when performing a series of exercises on a fitness ball, the need to monitor balance and monitor breathing is added to normal loads.
Finally, it must be added that a series of gymnastics exercises must be performed at least three times a week. The best time to do this is considered to be 10 to 12 or 18 to 20 hours.